Bethany-Fenwick Area Chamber of Commerce recently issued the following announcement.
Name: 2019 Job Fair - Business Application
Date: March 22, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM EDT
The purpose of the Job Fair is to connect the business community to an available workforce in both the school and community at-large creating relationships and opportunities for all present.
Participating Businesses are responsible for:
- Set-up, tear down and staffing their booth. Booth must be tended to at all times during the event. If member is conducting on-site interviews, a second employee is required to be present to tend to the booth.
- Provide recruiting materials, brochures, giveaways and employment applications
- Set-up will be from 8am to 8:45am. No exceptions
- If conducting on site interviews, must allow for pre-registration of interview slots
- Student Scheduling and Communication
- Providing space, tables, and chairs
- Hospitality Area and Concessions
Indian River High School – Cooperative Education Requirements
- Students must have a job that coincides with their pathway
- Co-op is only available to seniors.
- Must work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Students must have earned at least 19 credits towards graduation by the end of their junior year.
- Student must turn in a weekly timecard signed by their employer verifying hours worked
- Employers must complete two evaluations (provided by the program) per marking period on employee
- Co-op coordinator must make a site visit at least once per marking period
- Student must pass all courses to remain eligible for co-op
- If student is terminated, student may be removed from the co-op program
- Students must maintain a “B” average
- Student attendance must be in good standing
- Student must not have any referrals or suspensions
- Student may be excused from school two days per marking period to shadow a professional in the community
Want to get notified whenever we write about Bethany-Fenwick Area Chamber of Commerce ?
Sign-up Next time we write about Bethany-Fenwick Area Chamber of Commerce, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.