New Castle County Chamber of Commerce issued the following announcement on Nov. 27.
This full time position is responsible for the planning, implementation, and monitoring of DCADV communications and fundraising activities. The Manager will work in partnership with the Executive Director, the Leadership team, and members of the DCADV staff and board to support and facilitate achievement of the organization’s goals with regard to communications and fundraising.
Reports to: Executive Director Employment Classification: Exempt
Duties and Responsibilities
· Work with Executive Director, Leadership Team, and staff to create and implement a communications and fundraising plan.
· Oversee the planning and implementation of special events, including the annual Purple Ribbon Event.
· Collaborate with the Executive Director and Leadership Team to increase supporting membership.
· Manage the membership and donor database.
· Prepare grant applications for submission to foundations and other funding sources.
· Provide supervision to the Training & Outreach Coordinator.
· Update and maintain DCADV’s website and social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter.
· Build and sustain relationships with media outlets and draft press releases for events.
· Plan, coordinate and oversee production and maintenance of all print publications.
· Work with the Executive Director and staff to prepare progress and financial reports.
· Oversee volunteer and intern efforts; serve as first point of contact.
· Represent the agency at public outreach and speaking events.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
To apply: Please send a cover letter of interest with highlighted accomplishments along with resume and salary requirements (required) via e-mail to address firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews (phone and in person) will commence as soon as possible. No calls, please. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Compensation: The Coalition offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
Original source can be found here.
Want to get notified whenever we write about New Castle County Chamber of Commerce ?
Sign-up Next time we write about New Castle County Chamber of Commerce, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.