- 1 Delaware ranks 11th highest in state, local government GDP, study finds
- 2 Census Bureau: 7.7% of people in Cheswold identified as multi-racial in 2017
- 3 Delaware’s sales and gross receipts tax revenue down 4.5 percent since previous quarter
- 4 Delaware pension plans are 83% funded, study finds
- 5 U.S. specialized freight trucking services report 1.4% decrease in revenue from Q4 2018 to Q1 2019
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Delaware Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.