On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Delaware ranks second in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 20 administrative, support, waste management and remediation services businesses in 19805 have between one and four employees in 2016
- 2 WIC participation in Delaware drops 13.9% over 5 years
- 3 12 retail trade businesses in 19805 have between 20 and 49 employees in 2016
- 4 Highest income earners in Delaware taxed at 6.5% rate
- 5 One license lapsed in Wilmington during Q4 2019
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Delaware Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.