On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Delaware ranks second in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Motor vehicle and motor vehicle parts and supplies wholesalers report $71.1 billion in April inventories
- 2 Beer, wine and distilled alcoholic beverages wholesalers report $17.6 billion in February inventories
- 3 Two Wilmington banks evaluated by feds in 2018
- 4 Community Bank Delaware in Lewes evaluated by feds in 2018
- 5 Electrical equipment, appliances and components industry Q1 net sales up 1.5%
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Delaware Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.