On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Delaware ranks second in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 New manufacturing orders for electric lighting equipment manufacturing climb 1.1 percent in September
- 2 Inventories in defense capital goods industry climb 1.3 percent in July
- 3 67 personal and laundry services businesses in the U.S. have between 250 and 499 employees in 2016
- 4 Inventories in durable goods industry climb 0.5 percent in September
- 5 4,270 performing arts, spectator sports and related industries in the U.S. have between five and nine employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Delaware Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.